Present address: Escuela de Biología, Universidad Industrial de Santander, Bucaramanga, Santander, Colombia.
Physiological and biochemical abilities of robusta coffee leaves for acclimation to cope with temporal changes in light availability
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 45–55, September 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-López, N. F., Cavatte, P. C., Silva, P. E. M., Martins, S. C. V., Morais, L. E., Medina, E. F. and DaMatta, F. M. (2013), Physiological and biochemical abilities of robusta coffee leaves for acclimation to cope with temporal changes in light availability. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 45–55. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12010
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 07:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Brazilian Consortium for Coffee Research and Development
- Ministry of Foreign Relations
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development, CNPq
- Brazilian Federal Agency for Support and Evaluation of Graduate Education
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!