The 5-methyl-deoxy-cytidine (5mdC) localization to reveal in situ the dynamics of DNA methylation chromatin pattern in a variety of plant organ and tissue cells during development
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 104–113, September 2013
How to Cite
Testillano, P. S., Solís, M.-T. and Risueño, M. C. (2013), The 5-methyl-deoxy-cytidine (5mdC) localization to reveal in situ the dynamics of DNA methylation chromatin pattern in a variety of plant organ and tissue cells during development. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 104–113. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12015
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 11:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN). Grant Numbers: BFU2011-23752, BFU2008-00203, AGL2008-04255
- PIE 201020E038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!