Localization of reactive oxygen species and change of antioxidant capacities in mesophyll and bundle sheath chloroplasts of maize under salinity
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 1–12, September 2013
How to Cite
Omoto, E., Nagao, H., Taniguchi, M. and Miyake, H. (2013), Localization of reactive oxygen species and change of antioxidant capacities in mesophyll and bundle sheath chloroplasts of maize under salinity. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12017
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2012 03:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!