These authors contributed equally to this work.
A cold responsive galactinol synthase gene from Medicago falcata (MfGolS1) is induced by myo-inositol and confers multiple tolerances to abiotic stresses
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2012 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 67–78, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhuo, C., Wang, T., Lu, S., Zhao, Y., Li, X. and Guo, Z. (2013), A cold responsive galactinol synthase gene from Medicago falcata (MfGolS1) is induced by myo-inositol and confers multiple tolerances to abiotic stresses. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 67–78. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12019
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 09:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30830081
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB108905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!