Metabolism in orange fruits is driven by photooxidative stress in the leaves
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 175–187, October 2013
How to Cite
Poiroux-Gonord, F., Santini, J., Fanciullino, A.-L., Lopez-Lauri, F., Giannettini, J., Sallanon, H., Berti, L. and Urban, L. (2013), Metabolism in orange fruits is driven by photooxidative stress in the leaves. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 175–187. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12023
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 01:34PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Interreg IVA program ‘France-Italie Maritime’. Grant Number: B5H10000000006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!