Differential expression of calcium/calmodulin-regulated SlSRs in response to abiotic and biotic stresses in tomato fruit
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Functional Genomics
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 445–455, July 2013
How to Cite
Yang, T., Peng, H., Whitaker, B. D. and Jurick, W. M. (2013), Differential expression of calcium/calmodulin-regulated SlSRs in response to abiotic and biotic stresses in tomato fruit. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 445–455. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12027
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 02:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- USDA-ARS. Grant Number: 1245-43000-012-00D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!