Present address: Faculty of Agriculture, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
Tolerance of submerged germinating rice to 50–200 mM NaCl in aerated solution
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 222–233, October 2013
How to Cite
Kurniasih, B., Greenway, H. and Colmer, T. D. (2013), Tolerance of submerged germinating rice to 50–200 mM NaCl in aerated solution. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 222–233. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12029
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 03:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!