Present address: Plant Ecology, Freie Universität Berlin, 14195 Berlin, Germany
The interplay between P uptake pathways in mycorrhizal peas: a combined physiological and gene-silencing approach
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 234–248, October 2013
How to Cite
Grønlund, M., Albrechtsen, M., Johansen, I. E., Hammer, E. C., Nielsen, T. H. and Jakobsen, I. (2013), The interplay between P uptake pathways in mycorrhizal peas: a combined physiological and gene-silencing approach. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 234–248. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12030
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 12:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- The Danish Council for Independent Research | Technology and Production Sciences. Grant Number: 09-061126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!