NbPHAN, a MYB transcriptional factor, regulates leaf development and affects drought tolerance in Nicotiana benthamiana
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 297–309, November 2013
How to Cite
Huang, C., Hu, G., Li, F., Li, Y., Wu, J. and Zhou, X. (2013), NbPHAN, a MYB transcriptional factor, regulates leaf development and affects drought tolerance in Nicotiana benthamiana. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 297–309. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12031
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 01:35PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA101505
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000839
- Post-Doctoral Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 201104733
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!