NbPHAN, a MYB transcriptional factor, regulates leaf development and affects drought tolerance in Nicotiana benthamiana
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 297–309, November 2013
How to Cite
Huang, C., Hu, G., Li, F., Li, Y., Wu, J. and Zhou, X. (2013), NbPHAN, a MYB transcriptional factor, regulates leaf development and affects drought tolerance in Nicotiana benthamiana. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 297–309. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12031
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 01:35PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA101505
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000839
- Post-Doctoral Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 201104733
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!