Nitric oxide mediates cold- and dehydration-induced expression of a novel MfHyPRP that confers tolerance to abiotic stress
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 310–320, November 2013
How to Cite
Tan, J., Zhuo, C. and Guo, Z. (2013), Nitric oxide mediates cold- and dehydration-induced expression of a novel MfHyPRP that confers tolerance to abiotic stress. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 310–320. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12032
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 12:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- 2007CB108905. Grant Number: The National Basic Research Program of China
- 30830081. Grant Number: The Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!