Fruit cuticle lipid composition and water loss in a diverse collection of pepper (Capsicum)
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 160–174, October 2013
How to Cite
Parsons, E. P., Popopvsky, S., Lohrey, G. T., Alkalai-Tuvia, S., Perzelan, Y., Bosland, P., Bebeli, P. J., Paran, I., Fallik, E. and Jenks, M. A. (2013), Fruit cuticle lipid composition and water loss in a diverse collection of pepper (Capsicum). Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 160–174. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12035
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- United States-Israel Bi-national Agricultural Research and Development Fund (BARD). Grant Number: IS-4179-08-R
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!