Functional characterization of Citrus macrophylla BOR1 as a boron transporter
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 329–339, November 2013
How to Cite
Cañon, P., Aquea, F., Rodríguez-Hoces de la Guardia, A. and Arce-Johnson, P. (2013), Functional characterization of Citrus macrophylla BOR1 as a boron transporter. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 329–339. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12037
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Chilean Wine Consortium. Grant Number: 05CTE01-03
- Fruit Consortium. Grant Number: 07Genoma01
- Millennium Nucleus for Plant Functional Genomics. Grant Number: P06-009-F
- Programa Bicentenario de Ciencia y Tecnología/CONICYT-Banco Mundial. Grant Number: PSD74-2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!