Whole-plant and organ-level nitrogen isotope discrimination indicates modification of partitioning of assimilation, fluxes and allocation of nitrogen in knockout lines of Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 249–259, October 2013
How to Cite
Kalcsits, L. A. and Guy, R. D. (2013), Whole-plant and organ-level nitrogen isotope discrimination indicates modification of partitioning of assimilation, fluxes and allocation of nitrogen in knockout lines of Arabidopsis thaliana. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 249–259. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12038
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!