[Correction added on 26 April 2013, after first online publication: Due to a change of department name resulted from university restructuring prior to publication, an author affiliation has been added.]
Differential timing of defense-related responses induced by cerato-platanin and cerato-populin, two non-catalytic fungal elicitors
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 408–421, November 2013
How to Cite
Lombardi, L., Faoro, F., Luti, S., Baccelli, I., Martellini, F., Bernardi, R., Picciarelli, P., Scala, A. and Pazzagli, L. (2013), Differential timing of defense-related responses induced by cerato-platanin and cerato-populin, two non-catalytic fungal elicitors. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 408–421. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12041
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- MIUR-Italy. Grant Number: 2009RZ94KA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!