Present address: Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique (CEA) Saclay, iBiTec-S, CNRS UMR 8221, Service de Bioénergétique, Biologie Structurale et Mécanisme, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, France
A dual role for plant quinone reductases in host–fungus interaction
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 340–353, November 2013
How to Cite
Heyno, E., Alkan, N. and Fluhr, R. (2013), A dual role for plant quinone reductases in host–fungus interaction. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 340–353. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12042
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2013 05:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!