These authors contributed equally to this work.
The role of anthocyanin in photoprotection and its relationship with the xanthophyll cycle and the antioxidant system in apple peel depends on the light conditions
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 354–366, November 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C., Li, H., Zhang, D., Li, P. and Ma, F. (2013), The role of anthocyanin in photoprotection and its relationship with the xanthophyll cycle and the antioxidant system in apple peel depends on the light conditions. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 354–366. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12043
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!