These authors contributed equally to this study.
Effect of growth temperature on the electron flow for photorespiration in leaves of tobacco grown in the field
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 141–150, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Huang, W., Yang, Q.-Y., Zhang, S.-B. and Hu, H. (2013), Effect of growth temperature on the electron flow for photorespiration in leaves of tobacco grown in the field. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 141–150. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12044
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 03:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- 110201101003 (TS-03). Grant Numbers: 2011YN02, 2011YN03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!