These authors equally contributed to this work.
Ectopic expression of wheat TaCIPK14, encoding a calcineurin B-like protein-interacting protein kinase, confers salinity and cold tolerance in tobacco
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 367–377, November 2013
How to Cite
Deng, X., Zhou, S., Hu, W., Feng, J., Zhang, F., Chen, L., Huang, C., Luo, Q., He, Y., Yang, G. and He, G. (2013), Ectopic expression of wheat TaCIPK14, encoding a calcineurin B-like protein-interacting protein kinase, confers salinity and cold tolerance in tobacco. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 367–377. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12046
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- International S & T Cooperation Key Projects of MoST. Grant Number: 2009DFB30340
- National Genetically Modified New Varieties of Major Projects of China. Grant Numbers: 2011ZX08002-004, 2011ZX08010-004
- Key Projects of S & T Research of MoE of China. Grant Number: 109105
- Wuhan Municipal S & T Research Project. Grant Number: 201120922286
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!