The multiple stress-responsive transcription factor SlNAC1 improves the chilling tolerance of tomato
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 474–486, December 2013
How to Cite
Ma, N.-N., Zuo, Y.-Q., Liang, X.-Q., Yin, B., Wang, G.-D. and Meng, Q.-W. (2013), The multiple stress-responsive transcription factor SlNAC1 improves the chilling tolerance of tomato. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 474–486. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12049
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2013 02:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- State Key Basic Research and Development Plan of China. Grant Number: 2009CB118505
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31071338, 31171474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!