Combination treatment of elevated UVB radiation, CO2 and temperature has little effect on silver birch (Betula pendula) growth and phytochemistry
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 499–514, December 2013
How to Cite
Lavola, A., Nybakken, L., Rousi, M., Pusenius, J., Petrelius, M., Kellomäki, S. and Julkunen-Tiitto, R. (2013), Combination treatment of elevated UVB radiation, CO2 and temperature has little effect on silver birch (Betula pendula) growth and phytochemistry. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 499–514. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12051
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 11:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Finnish Centre of Excellence Program 2000–2006. Grant Numbers: 64308, 128652
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!