Regulatory mechanisms after short- and long-term perturbed lysine biosynthesis in the aspartate pathway: the need for isogenes in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 449–460, December 2013
How to Cite
Van Bochaute, P., Novoa, A., Ballet, S., Rognes, S. E. and Angenon, G. (2013), Regulatory mechanisms after short- and long-term perturbed lysine biosynthesis in the aspartate pathway: the need for isogenes in Arabidopsis thaliana. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 449–460. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12053
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 12:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Research Foundation Flanders (FWO). Grant Number: G.0065.05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!