Genetic variation, heritability, divergence and biomass accumulation of rice genotypes resistant to bacterial blight revealed by quantitative traits and ISSR markers
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 432–447, November 2013
How to Cite
Mazid, M. S., Rafii, M. Y., Hanafi, M. M., Rahim, H. A. and Latif, M. A. (2013), Genetic variation, heritability, divergence and biomass accumulation of rice genotypes resistant to bacterial blight revealed by quantitative traits and ISSR markers. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 432–447. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12054
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 12:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!