SRNAome parsing yields insights into tomato fruit ripening control
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 540–553, December 2013
How to Cite
Zuo, J., Fu, D., Zhu, Y., Qu, G., Tian, H., Zhai, B., Ju, Z., Gao, C., Wang, Y., Luo, Y. and Zhu, B. (2013), SRNAome parsing yields insights into tomato fruit ripening control. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 540–553. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12055
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 11:48AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30972037, 31271959
- Special Fund of China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS−25
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB100604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!