The identification of candidate radio marker genes using a coexpression network analysis in gamma-irradiated rice
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 554–570, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-H., Hwang, S.-G., Hwang, J. E., Jang, C. S., Velusamy, V., Kim, J.-B., Kim, S. H., Ha, B.-K., Kang, S.-Y. and Kim, D. S. (2013), The identification of candidate radio marker genes using a coexpression network analysis in gamma-irradiated rice. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 554–570. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12058
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 02:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
- Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI)
- Biogreen Program. Grant Number: PJ009084
- Rural Development Administration
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!