Nep1-like protein from Moniliophthora perniciosa induces a rapid proteome and metabolome reprogramming in cells of Nicotiana benthamiana
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 1–17, January 2014
How to Cite
Villela-Dias, C., Camillo, L. R., de Oliveira, G. A. P., Sena, J. A. L., Santiago, A. S., de Sousa, S. T. P., Mendes, J. S., Pirovani, C. P., Alvim, F. C. and Costa, M. G. C. (2014), Nep1-like protein from Moniliophthora perniciosa induces a rapid proteome and metabolome reprogramming in cells of Nicotiana benthamiana. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12061
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 12:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado da Bahia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!