The role of nitric oxide and hemoglobin in plant development and morphogenesis
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 148, Issue 4, pages 457–469, August 2013
How to Cite
Hebelstrup, K. H., Shah, J. K. and Igamberdiev, A. U. (2013), The role of nitric oxide and hemoglobin in plant development and morphogenesis. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 457–469. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12062
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!