Identification and biosynthesis of acylphloroglucinols in Hypericum gentianoides
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Functional Genomics
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 354–370, July 2013
How to Cite
Crispin, M. C., Hur, M., Park, T., Kim, Y. H. and Wurtele, E. S. (2013), Identification and biosynthesis of acylphloroglucinols in Hypericum gentianoides. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 354–370. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12063
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: NIGM-99511
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0951170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!