Present address: Faculty of Science, Osaka City University, Osaka, Japan
Reverse-genetic approach to verify physiological roles of rice phytoalexins: characterization of a knockdown mutant of OsCPS4 phytoalexin biosynthetic gene in rice
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 55–62, January 2014
How to Cite
Toyomasu, T., Usui, M., Sugawara, C., Otomo, K., Hirose, Y., Miyao, A., Hirochika, H., Okada, K., Shimizu, T., Koga, J., Hasegawa, M., Chuba, M., Kawana, Y., Kuroda, M., Minami, E., Mitsuhashi, W. and Yamane, H. (2014), Reverse-genetic approach to verify physiological roles of rice phytoalexins: characterization of a knockdown mutant of OsCPS4 phytoalexin biosynthetic gene in rice. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 55–62. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12066
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 12:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 17580093
- Program for Promotion of Basic and Applied Researches for Innovations in Bio-oriented Industry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!