Glycine betaine-mediated potentiation of HSP gene expression involves calcium signaling pathways in tobacco exposed to NaCl stress
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 63–75, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, M., Guo, S., Xu, Y., Meng, Q., Li, G. and Yang, X. (2014), Glycine betaine-mediated potentiation of HSP gene expression involves calcium signaling pathways in tobacco exposed to NaCl stress. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 63–75. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12067
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 02:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
- State Key Basic Research and Development Plan of China. Grant Number: 2009CB118500
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970229
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20103702110007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!