Present address: International Potato Center (CIP), P.O. Box 1558, Lima 12, Peru
Identification of genetic loci associated with fire blight resistance in Malus through combined use of QTL and association mapping
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Functional Genomics
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 344–353, July 2013
How to Cite
Khan, M. A., Zhao, Y. and Korban, S. S. (2013), Identification of genetic loci associated with fire blight resistance in Malus through combined use of QTL and association mapping. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 344–353. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12068
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 02:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- USDA-NIFA-SCRI. Grant Number: AG 2009-51181-06023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!