These authors equally contributed to this work.
Overexpression of a R2R3 MYB gene MdSIMYB1 increases tolerance to multiple stresses in transgenic tobacco and apples
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 76–87, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, R.-K., Cao, Z.-H. and Hao, Y.-J. (2014), Overexpression of a R2R3 MYB gene MdSIMYB1 increases tolerance to multiple stresses in transgenic tobacco and apples. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 76–87. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12069
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 08:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 30971969
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA100204
- Project from Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 2011-G21
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!