These authors equally contributed to this work.
Functional characterization of Nicotiana benthamiana chromomethylase 3 in developmental programs by virus-induced gene silencing
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 119–132, January 2014
How to Cite
Hou, P.-Q., Lee, Y.-I., Hsu, K.-T., Lin, Y.-T., Wu, W.-Z., Lin, J.-Y., Nam, T. N. and Fu, S.-F. (2014), Functional characterization of Nicotiana benthamiana chromomethylase 3 in developmental programs by virus-induced gene silencing. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 119–132. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12071
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 12:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 101-2321-B-018-002-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!