Hypoxia and bicarbonate could limit the expression of iron acquisition genes in Strategy I plants by affecting ethylene synthesis and signaling in different ways
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 95–106, January 2014
How to Cite
García, M. J., García-Mateo, M. J., Lucena, ., Romera, F. J., Rojas, C. L., Alcántara, E. and Pérez-Vicente, R. (2014), Hypoxia and bicarbonate could limit the expression of iron acquisition genes in Strategy I plants by affecting ethylene synthesis and signaling in different ways. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 95–106. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12076
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 12:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- European Regional Development Fund from the European Union, the ‘Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia’. Grant Number: Projects AGL2007-64372 and AGL2010-17121
- ‘Junta de Andalucía’. Grant Number: Research Groups AGR115 and BIO159, and Project AGR-3849)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!