Biochemical, physiological and gene expression analysis reveals sex-specific differences in Populus tomentosa floral development
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 18–31, January 2014
How to Cite
Song, Y., Ma, K., Ci, D., Zhang, Z. and Zhang, D. (2014), Biochemical, physiological and gene expression analysis reveals sex-specific differences in Populus tomentosa floral development. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 18–31. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12078
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 01:07PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
- Fundamental Research Funds for Central Universities. Grant Number: TD2012-01
- Project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872042, 31170622
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!