Heterologous expression of tomato glycoside hydrolase family 3 α-L-arabinofuranosidase/β-xylosidases in tobacco suspension cultured cells and synergic action of a family 51 isozyme under antisense suppression of the enzyme
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
How to Cite
Tateishi, A., Kamiyoshihara, Y., Matsuno, J., Miyohashi, F., Shiba, H., Kanayama, Y., Watanabe, K., Nomura, K. and Inoue, H. (2013), Heterologous expression of tomato glycoside hydrolase family 3 α-L-arabinofuranosidase/β-xylosidases in tobacco suspension cultured cells and synergic action of a family 51 isozyme under antisense suppression of the enzyme. Physiologia Plantarum. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12079
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUN 2013 12:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: 22580040
- Nihon University College of Bioresource Sciences Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!