These authors contributed equally to this work.
Chloroplast-targeted Hsp90 plays essential roles in plastid development and embryogenesis in Arabidopsis possibly linking with VIPP1
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 2, pages 292–307, February 2014
How to Cite
Feng, J., Fan, P., Jiang, P., Lv, S., Chen, X. and Li, Y. (2014), Chloroplast-targeted Hsp90 plays essential roles in plastid development and embryogenesis in Arabidopsis possibly linking with VIPP1. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 292–307. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12083
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2013 12:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31200238
- National High Technology and Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA091705
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!