The homeodomain-leucine zipper ATHB23, a phytochrome B-interacting protein, is important for phytochrome B-mediated red light signaling
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 2, pages 308–320, February 2014
How to Cite
Choi, H., Jeong, S., Kim, D. S., Na, H. J., Ryu, J. S., Lee, S. S., Nam, H. G., Lim, P. O. and Woo, H. R. (2014), The homeodomain-leucine zipper ATHB23, a phytochrome B-interacting protein, is important for phytochrome B-mediated red light signaling. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 308–320. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12087
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 12:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- Research Center Program of Institute for Basic Science. Grant Number: CA1208
- Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2012R1A13004599
- Nuclear R&D Program
- Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Grant Number: 110007-3-3-HD120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!