Prenatal plumbing—vascular tissue formation in the plant embryo
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Plant Vascular Biology
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 126–133, June 2014
How to Cite
De Rybel, B., Breda, A. S. and Weijers, D. (2014), Prenatal plumbing—vascular tissue formation in the plant embryo. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12091
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2013 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 281573
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: ALW-VIDI-864.06.012, ALW-820.02.019
- Marie Curie long term FP7 Intra-European Fellowship. Grant Number: IEF-2009-252503
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!