Cell and tissue dynamics of olive endocarp sclerification vary according to water availability
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 571–582, December 2013
How to Cite
Hammami, S. B. M., Costagli, G. and Rapoport, H. F. (2013), Cell and tissue dynamics of olive endocarp sclerification vary according to water availability. Physiologia Plantarum, 149: 571–582. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12097
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- European Funds for Regional Development. Grant Number: AGL2009-07248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!