Auxin-mediated plant architectural changes in response to shade and high temperature
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Auxin Biology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 13–24, May 2014
How to Cite
de Wit, M., Lorrain, S. and Fankhauser, C. (2014), Auxin-mediated plant architectural changes in response to shade and high temperature. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 13–24. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12099
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2013 09:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- University of Lausanne
- SystemsX.ch ‘Plant growth in a changing environment’
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: FNS 310030B_141181/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!