Comparison of phenolic metabolism and primary metabolism between green ‘Anjou’ pear and its bud mutation, red ‘Anjou’
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 339–354, March 2014
How to Cite
Li, P., Zhang, Y., Einhorn, T. C. and Cheng, L. (2014), Comparison of phenolic metabolism and primary metabolism between green ‘Anjou’ pear and its bud mutation, red ‘Anjou’. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 339–354. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12105
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2013 08:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000890, 31171915
- Cornell Agricultural Experiment Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!