Sucrose induces expression of the sorbitol-6-phosphate dehydrogenase gene in source leaves of loquat
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 355–362, March 2014
How to Cite
Suzuki, Y. and Dandekar, A. M. (2014), Sucrose induces expression of the sorbitol-6-phosphate dehydrogenase gene in source leaves of loquat. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 355–362. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12106
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2013 08:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology in Japan. Grant Number: 20580025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!