SVR4 (suppressor of variegation 4) and SVR4-like: two proteins with a role in proper organization of the chloroplast genetic machinery
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 477–492, March 2014
How to Cite
Powikrowska, M., Khrouchtchova, A., Martens, H. J., Zygadlo-Nielsen, A., Melonek, J., Schulz, A., Krupinska, K., Rodermel, S. and Jensen, P. E. (2014), SVR4 (suppressor of variegation 4) and SVR4-like: two proteins with a role in proper organization of the chloroplast genetic machinery. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 477–492. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12108
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!