Extracellular matrix-associated proteome changes during non-host resistance in citrus–Xanthomonas interactions
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 4, pages 565–579, April 2014
How to Cite
Swaroopa Rani, T. and Podile, A. R. (2014), Extracellular matrix-associated proteome changes during non-host resistance in citrus–Xanthomonas interactions. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 565–579. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12109
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:19AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!