Water stress and recovery in the performance of two Eucalyptus globulus clones: physiological and biochemical profiles
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 4, pages 580–592, April 2014
How to Cite
Correia, B., Pintó-Marijuan, M., Neves, L., Brossa, R., Dias, M. C., Costa, A., Castro, B. B., Araújo, C., Santos, C., Chaves, M. M. and Pinto, G. (2014), Water stress and recovery in the performance of two Eucalyptus globulus clones: physiological and biochemical profiles. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 580–592. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12110
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 01:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- FCT. Grant Numbers: PTDC/AGR-CFL/112996/2009, SFRH/BD/86448/2012, SFRH/BPD/41700
- Human Potential Operational Programme
- European Social Fund
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: BP – A 00261
- National Funds
- European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!