Modeling transcriptional networks regulating secondary growth and wood formation in forest trees
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Plant Vascular Biology
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 156–163, June 2014
How to Cite
Liu, L., Filkov, V. and Groover, A. (2014), Modeling transcriptional networks regulating secondary growth and wood formation in forest trees. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 156–163. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12113
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 01:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- US Forest Service
- USDA AFRI
- DOE IAA. Grant Number: DE-SC0005581
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!