Early steps of adventitious rooting: morphology, hormonal profiling and carbohydrate turnover in carnation stem cuttings
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 446–462, March 2014
How to Cite
Agulló-Antón, M. Á., Ferrández-Ayela, A., Fernández-García, N., Nicolás, C., Albacete, A., Pérez-Alfocea, F., Sánchez-Bravo, J., Pérez-Pérez, J. M. and Acosta, M. (2014), Early steps of adventitious rooting: morphology, hormonal profiling and carbohydrate turnover in carnation stem cuttings. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 446–462. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12114
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 12:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN) of Spain. Grant Numbers: AGL2008-02472, AGL2012-33610
- Consejería de Universidades
- Empresa e Investigación (Murcia, Spain). Grant Numbers: CARM/PEPLAN S4, S13-E005-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!