An assessment of the biotechnological use of hemoglobin modulation in cereals
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Volume 150, Issue 4, pages 593–603, April 2014
How to Cite
Hebelstrup, K. H., Shah, J. K., Simpson, C., Schjoerring, J. K., Mandon, J., Cristescu, S. M., Harren, F. J. M., Christiansen, M. W., Mur, L. A. J. and Igamberdiev, A. U. (2014), An assessment of the biotechnological use of hemoglobin modulation in cereals. Physiologia Plantarum, 150: 593–603. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12115
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 10:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!