Small but thick enough – the Arabidopsis hypocotyl as a model to study secondary growth
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2013
© 2013 Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society
Special Issue: Plant Vascular Biology
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 164–171, June 2014
How to Cite
Ragni, L. and Hardtke, C. S. (2014), Small but thick enough – the Arabidopsis hypocotyl as a model to study secondary growth. Physiologia Plantarum, 151: 164–171. doi: 10.1111/ppl.12118
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!